I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, August 13, 2007

What goes in MUST come out

Time for some accountability.

In my mouth...
1 Body Protein Shake (40 gm protein)
4 shots espresso
6 oz. coffee
1 cup sliced cucumber with 2 tbsp. FF sour cream, seasonings
1/2 cup blueberries
1 bison meat stick (low fat and yum)
4 Coffee Rio candies
16 oz. SF pink lemonade
Another 6 oz. coffee
Another 32 oz. of pink lemonade
Another bison meat stick
Stir-fry veggies
Some chicken thing, about 3 oz.
12 red, seedless grapes
An elk jerky stick

Overall, I've had about 110 gm of protein and 80 carbs. That's a higher carb total than I expected, it's been from fruits and veggies...nothing processed. Not bad.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Elk and bison???? Is this carrying the organic foods thing a little far???
Dagny

JUST JEN said...

Nah, just supporting the Wisconsin State Fair vendors. Actually, the meat is very lean and doesn't taste gamey.