I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Magic Bullet

Get your head out of the gutter. That's my blender I'm talking about. I got a great deal at work through our catalog division on a Magic Bullet Blender. Yet another appliance I probably didn't need...but the price was so very right. I pulled it out of the box a couple of days ago and love the damn thing! I'm back to mixing powder protein shakes now just because the blender really does a fine job of emulsifying everything I throw in. And it's quick clean-up. I've got to see if I can find extras of the tall cup.

Tonight's dinner was a delish chocolate peanut butter protein shake featuring a scoop of EAS Whey Protein Chocolate powder, 8 oz. of Vanilla Soy Slender, a tablespoon of SF/Non-caloric Chocolate Syrup (brand starts with a W, can't think of the name) and a tablespoon of natural, no-sugar-added peanut butter. Plus ice. It was 16 oz. of heaven. YUMMMMMM

Between this new toy and the Tassimo coffee machine I got at Christmas time, I think I'm set for a while...until the next great thing comes along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got one not too long ago and I love it. I like to think that my protein shakes are ice cream, I use the ON Chocolate whey protein + lo carb lo fat chocolate milk and ice! Yum!