I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Message is the Medium

I went to get my hair cut tonight. As I glanced over the shelves of hair products, I read: Indulge Yourself in Weightloss Control.

Well, that's how my mind took it in. But at this point in my journey (I hate that word), there's not much difference between weightloss and weightless.

BIRTHDAY PROPS to my gal pal and fellow sassy fat, Dagny. Yep, she's another year older than me. But I will say that her skin looks better than mine. It must be all that virginal blood she consumes.

Just for you, Dagny...

1 comment:

Dagny said...

If you didn't post the kissy photo, I was going to!

Wish you'd been here yesterday. You could have had a slab of my birthday CHEESE cake.