I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tonight's Menu


I'm cold, so I made soup.

I just added Skinny Tortilla Soup to a cookbook I'm finishing up, so it was on my mind. The recipe is simple, but adjusting it is even easier.

I skipped the corn, the cheese and the tortilla chips. I used southwesters-seasoned chicken breast cubes for extra kick, too. Oh, I also cut the extra water and added another can of refried beans because I like thick soup.

The outcome was pretty good. I could eat only about 3/4 cup because it was so thick. But I think I got my fill of fiber.

2 comments:

Danyele said...

That looks really yummy! Where can I find the recipe? I think that Phyllis and I would really like that.

JUST JEN said...

Click on the hyperlink for the recipe name to go to the original recipe online.