I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm Lindsay Lohan's Mother



I stopped at Blockbuster last night to exchange movies. The CSR asked if I had ever seen Freaky Friday. I told her no and asked if it was good. She said yes, but she was wondering if I had seen it because I look just like the MOTHER in the movie. In an instant I slid into a demographic that I never considered my own. Then again, if I'm going to be a mother to a teenager, at least it's a HOT mother like the smokin' Jamie Lee Curtis.

1 comment:

Melting Mama said...

If you're Lindsay's mom - I'm Lindsay's mom's cousin, because, I have/had that damn hair.