I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Inny or Outy?

I wish I had an outy. But I have an inny. And right now my inny is in pain, red and raw from loose skin from one side of the disfigured orifice rubbing again the other side. It hurts. It kind of stinks. And I took pictures tonight in case I have to submit them for plastic surgery coverage. In case it turns gangrene and I require an emergency panniculectomy (and boob job and bat wing repair because, after all, gangrene can spread rapidly). Don't worry. My camera battery died just as the last oozing picture was snapped. So I won't be uploading any photos for your viewing pleasure...tonight. Tomorrow, that's another day.

No comments: