I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

drunk blogging

hey, i'm drunk. it's 7:089 on thursday night and it has venn a crapy week. really crappy. but my big project is done. done. done.done. and now i'm celebrating with a big ass glass of gewurztraminer wine that is DE-LISH-US. (how's my typing so far?)

I'be got on some show from monday called thand kod your'e here and it's hilarious. my faobrite phrase so far: porthole of possiblity. YES! the world is filled with them and I'm ready to see the portho9les. not assholes. lots of them too byt I'd hr=ther have POSIBILITIES.

this is what happens when yoru pouch is on wine. good winel, byt he way. and pacvil. goos drugs.

wait


i drunk dialed dyan my firend who never reads my blog so i could tqalk about her if I waned to but I don't want to because I really like her. but not int hat way. inthe friend kind of way that bakes her a good person to have in y life. she's a gaillsion years younger than me but age is irrevlentat. right?

did you see some f the changes I've been trying out on my blog? the new dsignes? the new colro" iwant to ge t away from the black with wite, but I havn't foudn trhe right combo yet.

and for iddner I made tofu with chilir oil and sunflower seeds and some parmesan cheese. it's the first time i ever made togu and it fas pretty good. but the win is better.,

ok by now aj;oef

THE MORNING AFTER...
No headache, feeling well rested. And I'm not changing all the typos, even though I feel compelled to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crash and burn.(ha!ha!)it was alittle hard to read your typing.but everyone deserves to have a good time(wine).

Melting Mama said...

Oh, my, Jen. When you re-read this today, will you get the urge to proof it? :x Do you feel better - did you have a nice sleep?