I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Duh, Jennifer.

I need to go back and read my posts from the last three months or so. I was just looking through the early part of May and realized this:

I occasionally write things that I really ought to remember.

Things that make a lot of sense. Things that I've already learned (the hard way). Things that I could use RIGHT NOW.

If I'm not going to listen to anyone else, maybe I should try listening to myself. Not that I know it ALL...I just lose sight of how much I really have learned.

No comments: