I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Burning Ring of Fire

That Johnny Cash song is running through my head. And as I hear that first line "I fell into a burning ring of fire," I have this weird memory of walking through the toy section at a Kmart when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I know, I know. I AM a freak.

And speaking of freaks...I joined a webring. I got an email from the kooky chick (hey Dona!) and she asked if I wanted to join hers. You'll find a link at the bottom of the page. Keep scrolling down. (Wait, finish reading this first!)

I love the name and descriptions: Sassy Ladies of WLS. More sass. Less ass.

Dona's blog is great! She just added a forum and a live chat feature. (She says you can curse on the forum, but I haven't tried it yet.) And she posts some of her favorite MP3s. That inspired me to start an ipod playlist I'm calling Fat Girl Songs. I'll take any recommendations to add to my list.

No comments: