I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Great Week

While work has been exceptionally busy and I've got a stamping workshop and a stamping class to prepare for this week, life is pretty dang good. The scale has been sliding down on a regular basis for several days now and I think that within the next week I'll have hit another goal.

Now this is the kind of weightloss I dreamed about: little work, loads of compliments and lots of results. I'm sure that this streak of good fortune will slow sometime soon and I'll probably hit a plateau just after Thanksgiving. Someone will just have to remind me how great I felt this week!

No comments: