I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

odds and ends

I survived the Sassy Fatty Webring Sisters Convention, Encounter Group and Seminar! Highlights and details abound at Sister D's Site of Iniquity.

I ended up getting home around 1 a.m. and was wide awake. Around 2 I decided to post to the blog. It was a rambling post of the finest introspective bullshit. I was so impressed by myself. I went to bed at 3, was up by 7 and I deleted the post by 8 or so. Sometimes I get sick of reading my own crap. How much soul searching does a person really need to do? I think myself in circles and cause more damage. If only you could flip a switch.

5 comments:

Dagny said...

Well dammit if Sister Katie and I hadn't been so engrossed in talking ABOUT YOU nonstop we could have checked your blog and read your "introspective bullshit" before you decided to delete it! I was distracted by all the iniquity that surrounds me.

JUST JEN said...

You snooze, you lose!

bye said...

I KNEW I missed something.

Man-o-man-o-man-Oshevits!

Next time I think we need to hightail it to an honest to goodness den of inequity and poke BIG FUN at the local Chicago snooty snoots.

That, or we head to Sister Jenn's and defile her hood with out Sassy Fatty girl ways.

Dagny said...

I vote we defile America's Dairyland. I'll bring ITEMS for show and tell.

JUST JEN said...

Well, thanks for the warning.