I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, February 03, 2006

My fate is in your hands...

Obviously, I've been in this dark, murky place in my head for the past week or so. The muck is getting thicker, but it's not going to keep this Sassy Fatty Loser down. So I'm going to do something to cheer myself up and try to break this cloud of gloom and doom.

Want to help? Please vote in my newest poll (at right.) I've given you a few options. Whichever one has the most votes on Sunday morning at 8 a.m. CST is the one I'm going to do. Maybe. I do reserve the right to change my snarly mind.

6 comments:

C said...

Clothes all the way!! Unless you hate clothes shopping as much as I do. :-/ I like having new ones, but I loathe all the trying on. But you'll feel better in those smaller clothes! It's amazing what that can do for one's attitude! :o)

Dagny said...

I can't choose unless I have an idea what the "dark thoughts" are. Do they involve items made of leather? But since you're in Wisconsin, is it all about the cheese?

JUST JEN said...

leather, cheese, whatever. trust me, they're dark. i'm not saying another word.

bye said...

Escape from your head at the movies.

Safe, cheap and hot buttery popcorn.

That's what I'd do.

Dagny said...

"Hot buttery popcorn"??? You think she can eat POPCORN??? ARE YOU INSANE????? DO YOU WANT OUR SISTER TO DIE??????

JUST JEN said...

i ate popcorn today. i'm not dead...yet