I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Sassy Sisters Travel North

My Sassy Fatty Sisters Katie and Dagny braved the bitter cold and headed to Wisconsin for a Sunday afternoon adventure . After hours gallivanting about Wisconsin, (read about it on Dagny's Blog,) they headed over to my home for a simply deli-i-i-i-i-ghtful visit.

All the lesbian karma wore off on Sister Katie. She oohed and aahed over my wedding photos. She worshipped Dusty, the lesbian fashion doll in her bridal outfit.

She even watched two back-to-back episodes of The L Word. And when I thought she couldn't take it anymore, she surprised me by popping "the question" to dear Dagny. I cried. It was really quite lovely.

I'm hoping they'll ask me to be a bridesmaid. Now that I've lost so much weight, I could go shopping at David's Bridal Store and possibly fit into some of those hideous dresses. And yes, I would wear a dress if they got married.

Maybe they'd let me stamp their wedding invitations...

2 comments:

bye said...

I have your bride's maid dress all picked out. There's loads of taffeta and pleats involved AND it's fitted in ALL the wrong places.

I had a fabby Sassy Fatty time. Thanks for your hospitality!

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of Katie and Dagny!