I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Drum roll, please

And the results are in...

101 pounds!

I've reached my first major milestone and can now say with confidence that I am down over 100# since surgery on 8/26/05. I feel like I've never done anything as meaningful as this in my whole life. Maybe because I did this for myself, I've actually stuck to the plan and changed some habits in my life. And I'm healthy. Healthier than I've been during any of my adult life.

11 comments:

I put the Skin in Skinny ; ) said...

I am proud of you... I have watched from your beginning, and I knew that you would make this work for you.

Do something nice for yourself and for someone else today... something extra to celebrate living.

You Rock!

Amy

Kaye Bailey said...

Congratulations! You are a wonderful example of doing this well! Keep up the good fight!

Jenn said...

Congrats, Jen! It's an amazing accomplishment, one that you should be incredibly proud of!

bye said...

Weigh to go woman!

Anonymous said...

Jen This is so freakin awesome. Really really proud of you.

Sandi Hooper said...

WooooHOOOOOOO! Congratulations, you are an inspiration to me. I love reading your blog.

Way to go.

The Catapillar said...

FABULOUS!!!! Congrats on the health and weight loss. You are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Congrats one that 100 spot! You should be very proud. :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an amazing feeling it must be!!!!

Christi Nielsen said...

Woo hoo!!!! Congrats!!!
I don't know how to play the drums, but I'm beatin' the wall for ya! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i am a little late.. but i wanted to say CONGRATS too :)