I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

243 days

I've had a thumb-size stomach for 243 days. Not including the days of my infancy when stomach size was out of my control. I don't know what I'm down since surgery. Remember...no scale in the apartment.

My nose looks bigger.I can reach my toenails to paint them.Here's whereI put my food. In my mouth, not my nose. (Even my nostrils shrunk).My face is so thin I can contort it so that I look like a dweeb. It's what the girls like.


I see dead people.

Better than nothing. I don't know why I lean in all my photos.I got new classes. I love them.


Cool, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I 'member a hundred years ago when I lost weight my face took on this insane oval shape to the point where I looked like Bert from Sesame Street.

I was sad; Mother laughed.

Dagny said...

Wow you got your glasses already? That was fast!

I felt like my ears looked bigger today.

Anonymous said...

You look incredible! Love the glasses.

bye said...

I miss you. I dig the glasses. You are the coolest SF in WI!!!!

Jenn said...

Very cute glasses! You're looking fantastic!