I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cheese!















Raw glasses, I know. (Or that's what my little mentoree told me. She said RAW was a good thing.)

Photo taken by 3-1/2 year old Connor. The coolest boy in the universe. His mom got him a buzz cut. The only thing that would make him cuter would be a striped t-shirt. I love little boys in striped Ts. They remind me of my brother Darin when we was a squirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look sooooo cute in that photo!

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses, I think I posted that before... and you look great!

ShirleyValentine said...

Jen,
You look great and I love your new glasses. It sounds like a fun time was had by all and that little boy is going to be a heart breaker in a few years.
Susan