I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Moo

Today wasn't much better. It didn't feel any better.

Morning: Protein shake with 35 gm protein and 1 banana, about 200 calories
Mid Morning: Fiber bar 120 calories
Mid Morning: 1/2 SB breakfast bar 60 calories
Lunch: 3 oz chicken w/1/3 cup artichoke hearts and 2 T dressing, about 250 calories, 25 gm protein
Mid-afternoon: V8, 70 calories
Before dinner: 2 cheese 70 calories; breadsticks 80 calories
Dinner: meatloaf, 1/8 c sauteed veggies, 3 T mashed potatoes ?? calories (went out) I'm going to guess this was around 350 calories total, maybe 450.

So calories for the day come in around 1100 or so. That seems high to me. I could have skipped the mid morning crap and the stuff before dinner. That would have eliminated 330 calories.

Mid morning, I was stressed at work and reading scatter from the prepress department. It's easy to eat when you're reading. And when I got home from work, I felt hungry. I think I felt hungry...maybe it was just my head???

I should have just had more water or something. I feel like a cow.

No comments: