I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Late

I'm a little drunk. A few glasses of Riesling will do that to you when your stomach is the size of a vienna wiener.

Damn, I had a good time, though.

I laughed at a guy when the waitress asked if I was buying his drink. He got pissed and went to pout at another table. Pussy boy.

I'm sure I'm going to feel like shit in the morning. But right now, I'm not feeling much of anything. And I'm loving it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, it's fun to be a cheap date and get looped onna glass of wine.

Not only do I eat less, but my bar tab is a lot less expensive.