I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What the hell?????

Last Thursday, Friday and Saturday I weighed in at 187 every morning. No clothes.

Monday it was 189. Tuesday 191. Today? Friggin' 193. What the hell is that all about?

Protein. Check.
Water. Check.
Carbs. Check.

The only thing I can think that I'm doing differently is eating carrots and apples and drinking tea.

I leave tomorrow for Washington DC for work. I'm not weighing again until Tuesday morning. I better not weigh an ounce above 187. Or this chick is going to start slicing the hot fat and we're gonna have us a clearance sale.

2 comments:

Dagny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bye said...

Jen,

This is just what happened to me!!!

I think I am gaining muscle mass tho, so I am not freaking (much).

Chuck the scale for a few weeks. You'll feel better.