I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Free Wheelin'

I got a bike yesterday. A Trek Navigator 100. Metallic suede and black. Sure, it's cool. But not as cool as me in my helmet.







(Notice my slim profile and narrow shoulders.)








It's a multi-sport helmet. I can use it for skateboarding and snowboarding, too. Yep, I'm living on the edge.






Ok, here's the skateboard. I picked it out because of the bottom. The top is just black. But when I'm flyin' high overhead, most people will only be able to see the bottom anyway.

4 comments:

Dagny said...

So let's see a photo of your skateboard.

M said...

I want to see a photo of your snowboard.

Have you noticed how different jewelry feels? Those necklaces that were tight are now beautifully laying on a slim neck over lovely clavicles.

M

Anonymous said...

Oh the skateboarding is too cool. If I sit inna ample-sized buggy with wheels can ya pull me around?

ShirleyValentine said...

I used to love skateboarding! Just be careful and wear your cool helmet. BTW, your profile in your helmet makes you look quite smashing.