I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Starting lighting the candles...


I'm off for my birthday weekend. I'll be celebrating the big day tomorrow--my last official birthday--at Great America. Thanks to KT for the subversive water idea.

Mr. Six Flags Freak send his regards, too. I better come back to a LOT of birthday wishes. I'll put the paypal link up on Saturday night.

5 comments:

Mamato2boys said...

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dearest Jeeennnnnnn
happy Birthday to yoooouuuuu!!!!!

Muah!!!
Ang

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to vou! May you stay young and incredibly cute.

I wonder if those Six Flags freaks have a union.

bye said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY and all that there. Cain't wait to see your skinny ass!!!!!

PS~

Did you rub that baldy freak's head? Did it turn you on? Did you ride SUPERMAN and BATMAN? Did you ralph in technicolor? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous!!!! WE HAVE TO GO TOGETHER NEXT TIME!!!!

Donna said...

Okay, he just "icks" me out! :)

Danyele said...

Happy happy birthday .. can't wait to hear all about Six Flags and all of the rides that your skinny butt fit on!