I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Crossing my fingers

I think the scale is moving.

If I wasn't such a scale ho and didn't step on it everytime there's one in eyesight, it would probably be easier to tell if it's moving.

But I swear, it's moving. And in the downward direction.

And with just 2 days to go until my Six Flags Great America Adventure, the future's even brighter. First, 12 hours of gut-wrenching, puke-inducing, exhilarating fun. Second, plenty of shitty, overpriced food I won't buy. The combination means WEIGHT LOSS.

That brings me to my semi-rant for the day. Why the hell can't you take your own damn water into places? I'm not paying $3 for water that's lukewarm. I think I'm going to get one of those medical bracelets to wear and tell them that I need my bottle of water for perpetual consumption or I will DIE. Do you think it will work? I'll let you know on Sunday.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hey, thanks for your note. And I guess that's my objective; to find that innter peace. I have no doubt it will come. I've face much in the way of challenges in my life, and wouldn't trade those periods of hardship in for anything -- as you say, they made the person I am today, and I'm pretty damn good. ;) I'm just fat! LOL

Thanks for your comment, your insight. I appreciate your sharing. I look forward to watching your progress evolve.

bye said...

I brought water! I put red crystal light in it and told the folks their it was glucotrol (sp?) for diabetes.

I used the word 'disability' and that shut them up.

Don't bring your high powered rifle though ~ the f-ers took mine.