I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Cruising down the highway of fat

I got a new vehicle today. I swiped this photo off the internet, but my 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe looks just like it. Except better.


I saw it on Wednesday. Took Rose with me again on Thursday and picked it up tonight. This is the only time I've ever bought a car and didn't worry about fitting in the seat or fastening the seatbelt. In fact, it never crossed my mind that they wouldn't fit.

I wonder if I'll get better gas mileage since the load's so light. Hmmm....

No comments: