I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's official

The scale reads 177. That's almost three days in row (yesterday was 176) so it's pretty much gospel truth in my diet book.

Down 140 pounds. Those last five pounds were a bitch. I'm sure the next five will be just as frustrating. Then again, what's another 5 after 140?

The hot fat inventory is running low, kids.

5 comments:

Amazlilith said...

I am so excited for you! You look great! Congrats!

ShirleyValentine said...

Congratulations Jen!
You have done an AWESOME job with your weight loss.
Susan

Mamato2boys said...

WOOHOOO!!!! You are hitting some awesome numbers!! Wow I couldn't be happier for you.
smooches xx
Ang

Diva said...

Great Job!!!! I know you are feeling terrific right about now... You look great!

JUST JEN said...

Sorry Tel, no shrines. Cash appreciation only. The paypal link is going up next week.