I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Back on track

Yesterday was a much, much better food day for me. I managed to each the foods that I knew were healthy choices, avoid the ones that weren't, and enjoy everything in moderation. Thank god for cheese and sausage plates to balance out the cookies!

Maybe my body needed a jolt of high calories. I stepped on the scale this morning and since my last report, I've dropped another few pounds. Granted, it's not my 3-day rule, but I was pretty surprised to see it slinking downward.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

hey jen!
i know what you mean. sometimes i feel like i have to do a big fat re-set button and for me, it's sugar, alcohol and coffee drinks (seattle girl that i am). it seems once those things change, weight flies off...i just had plastics and went back to almost the exact lap-band post-op diet for a week. it felt great to reset, but bein' the holidays, it's so easy to just eat a few extra things here and there and end up with 1000 more calories than ya meant. ah well, it's a process...
~jenn