I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Mindless eating

Today, I have consumed 900 calories worth of banana chips.

I drank 300 calories in coffee beverages.

I chomped about 250 calories in soy chips.

I downed 300 calories from a cup of chili with cheese and crackers.

That’s 1,750 calories. And I haven’t even eaten dinner yet.

Eating without thinking is going to kill me. I threw away the last of the banana chips and opened a bottle of water.

Tomorrow’s a new day. If I can get through tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club... girl and I at work noticed we were doing the same thing! It must be in the universe!

Mamato2boys said...

Melting mama stole the words from my mouth. You know you are doing bad when you don't know the calories and portions that are being consumed and they are just happening. You can't change what you won't acknowledge but you are winning the battler already since you have.

YAY for getting back on track!

smooches xx
Ang