I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Back to work today...and reality. I'm starting the new year off with regular tracking of my food on Fitday. I need to be aware of those empty calories I so easily consume. And I've been slacking on protein.

I pumped up my exercise ball last night and did the first of many ab crunches to come. My goal is plastic surgery next October. I need to have muscle tone before then.

And I'm cutting back on coffee. One tassimo latte and a 12 oz. french roast from the new cafeteria service at work. I'm already going through withdrawel.

No comments: