I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Buy my book

My first mass market cookbook officially went on sale today at Amazon. The Market Fresh Cookbook is selling for around $15.

I promise, you won't be disapponted by the delightful, delicious selection of recipes. Because ALL of them feature fresh produce, they are GOOD for you. (Okay, maybe not THAT good for everyone, but they do taste great.) And I'm the editor who personally selected every single recipe and reviewed every single word. Plus, it's just a gorgeous book with a ton of color photos. BUY IT!

No comments: