I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why I was still awake at 2 a.m. this morning...


We're having a Valentine's exchange at work on Wednesday and are decorating card boxes. Here's mine. On the bottom, the words are "look within". The top of my "head" got cut off by the camera, so you can't see the vintage nail heads adorning my crown. On the back is a bottle cap with a keyhole. My camera died as I was taking the last shots.

It's been so long since I've been in my art room and done anything creative. I completely lost track of time in the process. But it was good to get my hands full of paint and make a mess.

2 comments:

Amazlilith said...

That is absolutely fabulous! I love it!

Unknown said...

That is an amazingly beautiful letterbox, Jenn. Thank you for leaving the message about protein at my blog. Happy VD!

*S*