I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I need a hair cut!

BAD. Nou, where are you?????

I beg of anyone within a 75 mile radius of Milwaukee, WI who knows a hair stylist who's a genius with a razor and has an eye for coloring--tell me who they are! I want my short hair back. I feel like an '80s new wave reject.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Take a picture. :D What kind of do are you going for?

JUST JEN said...

Smart ass.

I want it like the pic in my 1/26 post. That was about 1 month after my last cut and the length was ok. The color was starting to fade a bit then.