I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Day 2

The yuckiness continues. Must not be the photo gross-out afterall. Either too much malitol or a bug. Can you hear the intestines gurgling?

About those photos...I was checking out the plastic surgery forum on Obesity Help and this poor woman posted pics from her surgery showing gaping holes where once the skin resided. If that's what I end up with after $20,000 and all that pain, I'd likely kill myself.

I can't resist the urge to look at people's PS pics since I feel like I'm getting closer to that step myself. But, damn, it's freaking me out when I hear--or see--the horror stories. The complications from PS seem more intense and frequent than with the actual bypass. I need to read more. Look less...read more.

1 comment:

Amazlilith said...

I have to agree with you on that one...but yet you don't hear all the negative comments on PS...

Research, research...always a great idea.