I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Am I Dying?

Egads. My guts are turning inside out and I feel like my intestines are going to explode. If I lay still, it's like waves of cramps convulsing my abdomen. If I move, I feel like a boa constrictor is wrapped around my middle. Is this dumping? Or is it a physical manifestation of my psychological repulsion to someone's photos of gaping, rotting wounds that haven't closed from a circumferential torsoplasty? Either way, I'm swearing off food and plastic surgery.

1 comment:

Melting Mama said...

Welcome To My World! Is it not so fun?! Love it! (It's food.)