I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Pulling out my hair

I was supposed to get my hair cut this Thursday. But my stylist left the salon to become an instructor.

I've been on a mission to track her down. I've googled her, scoped out switchboard, called the salon and left messages, even sent messages to a stranger on xanga in hopes of finding her.

I know it sounds stupid, but when you wear your hair as short as I do, the cut is everything. Nou used a razor to cut my hair that gave it great fullness--even when I was losing it. Now that it's grown back, the cut is just as important. And the last time I was in, Nou colored my hair. She did such a perfect job, I'll never trust anyone else.

If you're in the Milwaukee area and know Nou who worked at Regis at Mayfair, please tell her to contact me. I'm not getting my hair cut until Nou cuts it for me. And I mean it.

No comments: