I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Missing my blog buddies

I used to have this long list of blogs (over there, on the right) that I visited frequently. Then blogroller was shot to hell, probably because of the new Blogger (which I think should be called Bloogle, in keeping with all things Google-like). And now my blogs don't update AND I lost a bunch that I really liked. I'm beside myself with anxiety (and surfing boredom).

HELP ME! If you have a blog, drop me a line at jen@hotfat4sale.com or post in the comments with a link.

4 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Link. :) I have a "few" in my fatroll, but... not really. I wish folks would Post More. :-P (I, apparently Post Too Much because I've got nothin' bettah to do!)

-Beth

SignGurl said...

I too am looking for more linkage.

Amy said...

the new blogger can bite me. so many issues...www.athenalaughed.blogspot.com

kathy said...

I love your blog. It's helped me considerably. I've just started my journey.