I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

it doesn't lie

I'm serious about the weight gain. How do I go from 167 all last week to 174 yesterday and today? Dagny made a good point below--there's no way I could have consumed enough calories to gain that weight. And I'm not constipated, retaining water, premenstrual or anything like that. I weighed myself on two scales and they both said the same thing. This is a horrible, horrible feeling. It's like I'm back to the old me, watching the scale creep up. I cannot surrender to it. I would rather die than regain that weight. I feel like my world's been shaken up. I'm going to stay off the scale until Saturday. Keep on my eating plan. Watch the coffee drinks. Be a good girl. I'd rather be a good girl than a fat girl again.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Good girl. Stay off the scale with me. I'm in the same place.

Dagny said...

You've got so much to focus on in your life right now. So much cool stuff going on! Remind yourself daily of the totally AWESOME and powerful person that you have become from all you have accomplished! You know you can put yourself on track and you will feel relaxed and energized once again. Put that scale away for awhile. For a month at least.

Now go look in the mirror at your hot self.