I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, April 09, 2007

keeping track

In my mouth as of 4 p.m. CST:

water
1 hard-boiled egg (80) breakfast
1 SF hot chocolate (25)
water
1 protein shake (200) morning snack
1 red pepper (50)lunch/snack
4 tbs. fat-free ranch dip (60) lunch/afternoon snack
2 tbs. peanut butter (180)afternoon snack
water
2 cups baby spinach, 1 oz feta, 2 oz chicken, 2 tbsp almonds and cranberries for dinner (350)
1 ounce cheese snack (100)
2 tbsp peanut butter snack (180)

1 comment:

Melting Mama said...

It's that time again. Uh yup. Me too.