I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Bunny of Death

I ate too much cake. And cookies. And candy. And bread.

As of this morning, I gained 6 pounds. I'm praying it's water weight from the salty ham. But I wouldn't be suprised if it was just my own unfettered binge.

I'll post bunny cake pictures and a video later today.

3 comments:

Danyele said...

Do the protein purge again .. get your liquids in.. and it'll come off.

Hope you had a nice holiday with your grandmother!

Dagny said...

Girlfriend. Get a grip. Six pounds would be 21,000 calories consumed. TWENTY ONE THOUSAND. You weren't there. You did NOT go there. No. Not there. Not you. It ain't real. It's messin' with ya.

You're OK.

Anonymous said...

where is the picture of the cake?