I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Today

Today, I feel really good. I like how I look in the clothes I'm wearing. I like how my hair falls and how the color of my lipstick against my skin is striking. I like how my head feels clear and my mind is not weighed down. My life is good. I don't remember ever feeling like this when I weighed 317 pounds.

4 comments:

Melting Mama said...

:::big sigh::: Glad you're feeling good!

Dagny said...

Having days like that---it's the gift we've all earned from our hard work! Remind yourself: YOU ROCK!

Danyele said...

That is such an awesome feeling - enjoy each and every second because you worked hard for it. I'm wondering about the lipstick.. pics?

EmilyTheGood said...

Good for you. Days like that are priceless