I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Year Anniversary

I realized this morning that for the entire last year, I have weighed under 200 pounds. Since the beginning of April 2006, I have not tipped the scale at any weight higher than 198. And I have been averaging 30 pounds below that since the end of July.

I think this is the longest stretch of maintained weight loss I have ever experienced. I've dropped weight before, but the scale has always started to climb back up within 6 months of my lowest weight. I am now 8 months since that low point and the weight really only fluctuates within 5 pounds. For me, that's quite an accomplishment and easily (and logicially) explained by normal woman things (and bunny cake.)

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Congrats on this milestone. I bounced up back over 200 last year during the pregnancy. Ugh. I need to get moving and losing, too.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!