I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Buy My Book




It's my blog. I'll shamelessly plug my books if I want to. Everyday Light Meals is available this week, so buy it NOW...right over there on the right.

While not necessarily WLS-friendly, it does pull together a bunch of meal ideas that can be modified by portion or ingredient to fit your eating plan. If you're challenged in this area, it's a great start to partnering main dishes and sides or salads or desserts.

The front half of the book contains 93 meals. The back half of the book has extras to mix and match. Every recipe has nutritional facts included, plus icons for quick reference.

I'm pleased with how the book turned out. It not only looks nice (thanks to my kick-ass art director, Lori Arndt), it also has great recipes. I didn't put a recipe in this book that I wouldn't eat myself. I promise.

Go buy it. If you don't like it, return it.

4 comments:

Dagny said...

I need to find somebody who's into collecting cookbooks because I'd buy them your stuff. Really! You know I would....
Dagny

JUST JEN said...

Everybody eats. Everybody needs a cookbook! Especially one of mine!

Amber said...

This cookbook looks amazing... where do I go to order? Btw, thanks for the coffee tips! :)

JUST JEN said...

You can buy the book through the link under my photo. It's also available at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Sam's Club and other booksellers, both storefront and onlien.