I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Day 2

Did I mention that I thought I'd be sore yesterday? Understatement. A double dose of Tylenol couldn't take the edge off the searing pain in my thighs. And this morning, it burns.

But I'm going back to the trainer today for a fitness assessment and to probably turn over a sum of money equal to the selling price of a 2001 Hyundai Accent. If I can walk up the flight of stairs to the office.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

It's freaky how working out will make that pain GO AWAY.

I wouldn't lie to ya about this....

Dagny