I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, May 11, 2007

I just ate a cupcake

And I don't feel guilty.

Why? Because I already have 20 gm of protein in me for the day, plus another 30 ounces of fluid. Because I was fully aware of what I was doing. Because I ate it for the taste of it...not to soothe some worry, alleviate stress or calm some emotional upheavel.

It was delicious, too.

3 comments:

Donna said...

LOL You go girl!

It ain't like healthy folk don't indulge once in a while, right?

Mmmmmm! :)

Anonymous said...

good for u! I hope u licked your fingers as well!

xo, Candace

Melting Mama said...

What flavor? What kinda frosting? Got more?