I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Protein Feast


Too many crackers and too much nibbling over the weekend moved that scale upward, so yesterday and today and self-declared PROTEIN FEAST DAYS!

My meals consist of protein shakes. In between, lots of water. And for extras, carrots, fat-free dip and peanut butter.

I know. Not something I want to do every day, but something that will get me back on track. I leave tomorrow for NYC for a week and I will not be eating as I normally would that entire time. This is a good bridge for me.

And speaking of protein shakes, my new fave is from Cytosport, Muscle Milk Light RTD Chocolate Mint. I found four-packs for $4.99 in Michigan at a Meijers. I heard Walgreen's has them, too.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Walgreens? We don't have that either. Crap.

Debbie said...

this stuff it to die for- a gastric bypass chocolate lovers dream!