I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Big Apple, Bite 2

I head to NYC tomorrow for Book Expo America, the largest publishing event in North America. Our booth will unveil our major new fall release and the sophomore edition of last year's blockbuster (still atop the Bookscan bestseller list, I must add.)

If you're going to be there, stop by the Reader's Digest booth and ask for me. Or, download my video to your crackberry and stalk me in the autograph lines.

I'm looking forward to dinner on Friday night at Bolo, a Bobby Flay restaurant. Spanish food. Tapas. What more could a gastric bypass girl ask for?

One of the nights, I hope to catch a Broadway show. And Sunday I'll be visiting The Metropolitan Museum of Art and hopefully the "Barcelona and Modernity" exhibit. Did you know I was an art history major in college? Lotta good that's done me!

I will finally get to spend some time with my dear friend, Steven, before heading back next week Wednesday. The laptop and digital camera are both going with me. I'll post if I get a chance.

BTW, today's Protein Feast went ok. I shake in the a.m., then salad with turkey and cheese for lunch and dinner. Popsicles tonight. Oh, and two protein bars. I'm hoping to shed another pound at my weigh-in tomorrow morning. I'm still tracking the ups and downs through the Physics Diet. I love that site!

1 comment:

Danyele said...

Have a fabulous time in NYC - we'll look forward to updates!