I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Missing in action

I'm still feeling quite a bit under the weather. My voice is starting to sound better, but my body feels like it's been put through the ringer. I should count my lucky stars...I've not had this kind of cough/chest/head thingy for more than a year--not even a winter cold.

Post-op, I've had a hard time finding pain relief meds
that work for me and that aren't aspirin/ibuprofen based. Yesterday I tried Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom SEVERE with drugs for every possible affliction, except runny nose. Thankfully, that hasn't happened...yet.

So far, so good. I just have to be diligent about taking it on schedule or I fade quickly. Highly recommended for post-op patients!

I'm hoping to be up to par by next week Wednesday, just in time for a flight to Atlanta on Thursday. That would suck.

2 comments:

JUST JEN said...

Because it will irritate the lining of the stomach and could lead to ulcers with overuse...and since our tum-tums are already reduce and sensitive, there's no need to make it worse ourselves. Most doctors recommend acetominiphen after surgery.

Danyele said...

Feel better Jen