I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, June 11, 2007

I sound like Lauren Bacall

I have a wretched sore throat and have been croaking since Friday. Today, sound at least comes out. But I am not looking forward to my hour-long teleconference call this morning.

I bought a new scale Sunday, thanks to a great sale at Kohl's and a bonus 30% discount. It measures body fat and water weight. Interesting. It tells me I have 35% body fat...which seems really high to me. My water weight is 47%. I don't really know what it means, but it sounds cool.

Unfortunately, the new scale weighs me a pound higher than the old. I'm just going to suck it up and deal with it. Actually, I'm not so fixated on thos minor flucuations. When it's four pounds, then I'll worry.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Sorry you're feeling unwell. We're like, the same size... still.

Amber said...

I hate buying new scales... they NEVER match up. Hope you get over the throat thing soon too!