I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

She's Done

WW made it through surgery with flying colors. Whew. I'm calling later today to speak with the post-op princess herself. That is, if she's not cruising the hospital ward on one of those mandatory strolls.

Thanks for the posts about your post-op experiences. That did jog my memory about my feelings of tiredness. My body felt great...it just didn't have as much energy for as good as it felt. As I sat trying to recall my other immediate post-op reactions, I remember watching HOURS of television on the Food Network. How stupid was that? Or maybe not. I did very well on my strict pre and post-op liquid phases. Maybe it helped the protein go down a little more smoothly knowing that SOME DAY I could eat again.

I have to pack tonight for my trip. I also picked up another Nectar flavor to take along for WW to try. If anyone knows of GREAT protein sources in the Atlanta/Decatur areas (other than Vitamin Shoppe and GNC) please let me know. I'll have a car and a GPS to get around.

No comments: