I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Photos. Paris Post #3

We have nearly 700 photos to sort through, touch-up and resize. But here are some of my top favorites.

Rose & me at the Eiffel Tower.


Skewed perspective, of course!


A triumphantly beautiful day.


Breakfast at Cafe Marly at the Louvre on the morning of my birthday.




The courtyard view from the inside of my favorite Starbucks (next to the sex toy shop on Rue de Seze.)


View of the Louvre from my hotel window. You can see the pyramid on the far right.


Walking along a very small side street in the Marais district, we saw this doll sitting on a ledge above bags of laundry. It was kind of funny.



4 comments:

Dagny said...

Hey when did you guys get the exact same hair color?????
Dag

JUST JEN said...

Ha! It's the lighting, really. Mine is a brigther red with streaks of white. Hers is just red.

Danyele said...

Great pics!

(That's quite a view from a Starbucks)

Melting Mama said...

You and Rose are ahhhh-dorable. :D