I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, July 30, 2007

For the record.

I'm sick with an airplane cold. I'm gaining weight. I can't stop eating. I feel like shit. I've got to get my head out of my ass and back on track. It would be nice, also, if I stopped spewing green phlegm.

1 comment:

Danyele said...

Maybe you need another protein fast? I know it sucks, but you're gonna need to kick carbs for at 72 hours to get the out of your system. Your body is just going to crave them until then. Happens to me every time I get too liberal with carbs.

Hope you feel better soon Jen..