I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

Starting to feel better. I did take Danyele's advice and sucked on protein yesterday. No starchy carbs.

I have some loose ends from the trip to tie up...like the claim form with British Airways for the extra two nights in England, the food, the transportation. It looks like most of my overseas purchases have cleared--and I'm not as poor as I thought I'd be. But damn, that exchange rate between the dollar and euro SUCKS. Don't even get me started on the pound.

I also need to schedule lab work. I have my 2-year appt. with my bariatriac surgeon in a couple weeks. His follow up program requires annual visits to see him, the nutritionist, doing lab work, getting a bone density scan. I'm curious to see the results of that. Maybe I have the bones of an 80-year-old woman.

1 comment:

Danyele said...

Wow - has it been 2 years already? Happy Surgiversary to you!

Glad you're feeling better - keep working on that protein!